Pages

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Prompts

Since I didn't get a chance to post the prompts last week, I'm posting a double dose of prompts today. Last week I found out that my 80-pound Lab mix has colitis. When I got home last Wednesday, my house looked like a felony crime scene. I'll spare you the nitty gritty details, but suffice it to say that I spent more time wearing rubber gloves than I really cared to. And on that note, here are the prompts!

· Summer was over, but Jim didn’t care. The fall meant nothing to him because. . . .

· The desert stretched for miles in every direction. Stan’s flat tire had stranded him along the barren highway, and he sighed with relief when he saw a car approaching. Then he noticed the car….

· Liz was never a morning person, so waking up at 0500 was grueling. As she struggled to wake up, all she could think was, “Why did I ever agree to….”

· Tell us about a visit you’ve made to a national park.

· What sports do you enjoy?

· The ship skimmed across the water, heading to….

· What’s the most helpful writing advice you’ve ever received?

· Buzzards circled the field, waiting for. . . .

· Senator Blandings never meant to run a dirty campaign, but he felt he had no choice after his opponent, Grant Black, revealed that. . . .

· When Carlos _______ Sammy, he worried about . . . .

No comments: